- Wet and Dry - Works in the bath or shower for a more comfortable epilation. Moreover, epilation is virtually painless with regular use.
- Pulsating Vibration - Pulsating active vibrations for an extra gentle sensation.
- Pivoting Head - The pivoting head smoothly adapts to body contours for higher comfort and efficiency.
- Smartlight - The smartlight reveals even the fine hair for extra thorough hair removal.
- Braun’s Fast and Precise Epilator - the 40 per cent wider head ensures even more hairs are captured and removed in one stroke, while the revolutionary MicroGrip Tweezer technology with wider, longer and deeper tweezers increases epilation performance, removing hair 4x shorter than wax.
- Refines Skin 4× Better than Manual Peeling - the brush’s sonic exfoliation technology visibly refines the skin appearance thanks to its more than 3,000 micro-vibrations per minute. With 10,000 fine bristles the high-density brush gently sweeps away dead skin cells and stimulates the regeneration of the skin surface.
Seven Reasons you’ll Enjoy Braun Silk-epil
- Epilation gives you instantly smooth skin that lasts up to 4 weeks
- Braun Silk-epil epilators remove 4x shorter hair than wax (0.5 mm)
- Silk-epilators feature a massage attachment that helps to reduce discomfort. When done regularly, epilation becomes virtually painless
- Epilation helps hair grow back lighter and less noticeable
- It’s not just for legs, the different attachments are designed for use on underarms, arms, face and bikini area
- It’s good for sensitive skin because it doesn’t pull the skin when removing the hair
- Epilation is a suitable hair removal method for all women and all skin types
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to use the Braun Silk-épil 9 and 7 in the shower and bath?
Braun Silk-epil 9 is 100% waterproof hence safe for in or out of the shower and bath use. The product features an automatic shut off mechanism that ensures the appliance only operates once the cord is removed from the mains power and recharger dock
Will more hair grow back if I epilate?
No, this has been proven in dermatological tests. In fact, studies show that ongoing epilation reduces the amount of hair re-growth, making them lighter, softer and fine, with a semi-permanent effect. Say goodbye to stubble that’s rough and hard and hello to 4 weeks of smoothness.
How can I avoid ingrown hairs?
An ingrown hair has curled backwards growing towards the follicle, often creating a small bump (also known as a razor bump). Ingrown hairs are often a result of too-close shaving. To avoid ingrown hairs, try exfoliating regularly (approx. once a week) to remove dead skin cells and “clear the path” so hair grows in the direction it’s supposed to.
How do I go about exfoliation?
You shouldn’t exfoliate intensively immediately before or after epilating as it may leave your skin feeling delicate.
What are the benefits of the Silk-epil 9 MicroGrip tweezer technology?
The breakthrough MicroGrip tweezer structure introduces a new wider epilation head and longer, deeper tweezers to increase the plucking efficiency and remove even the shortest hairs that usual waxing cannot catch.
A new geometry also allows for closer skin contact. These improved features combined with the 40% wider epilation head make Silk-epil 9 the fastest and most precise epilator ever designed by Braun.
Read our Beginner’s Guide to Epilating for more information and guidance on how to epilate, our expert tips and which epilator is best for you.